Represents the cacophony of musical notes at the peak (Crescendo) of a riveting concert.
- The sculpture is 53” high (tall), 24” wide and 0.25” thick SS304, into which the musical notes were laser beam cut into it. Note: Need to verify the dimensions!!!
- It is sanded into a “scalloped” finish.
- The Sol key is placed in front of its corresponding cut-out in the sculpture, to impart a subtle three-dimensionality to it. To achieve this effect the key was GMA welded to the flat portion of the sculpture.
- The sculpture can be secured directly to the ground by two 1/4” thick, 2.5” wide SS304 bars welded to its bottom, placed on a metallic or marble base.
- It can be displayed outdoors or indoors as a standalone or wall mounted sculpture.
- The sculpture is provided with easy instructions on how to install and secure it in place at its chosen location.